Unlimited Aftercare at Pall Mall Cosmetics
Whether you’re considering a surgical procedure with Pall Mall Cosmetics, or you’ve already had surgery or a procedure – you want to know you are safe and in the best possible hands before, during and after your surgery.
Pall Mall Cosmetics is fully owned and led by Doctors: being one of the few clinically-led cosmetic surgery providers in the UK. This allows us to truly put patient safety and well-being at the front of everything we do. We are proud of our high standards of aftercare and it is one of the many reasons patients choose Pall Mall Cosmetics for their cosmetic surgery journey.
Our main priority is to make sure you have a positive and safe experience with us, whilst ensuring your expectations are fully met by the surgeon, hospital and wider care team.
Aftercare starts before your procedure
Before your procedure, your surgeon will tell you everything you need to know about your recovery:
- When you can go home
- When you can drive again
- When you can go back to work
- When you can go back to the gym
- What garments / support you need to wear (if any)
- When the pain (if any) will start to wear off
- When you can bathe
- And more
Your surgeon will answer any other questions you may have. You can also ask one of our dedicated Nurses or contact your Patient Coordinator.
It is important you follow all pre-op advice carefully and ask any questions you may have – there are no “silly” questions.
After your procedure
Before you leave the hospital after your procedure:
- Your Nurse will provide you with a post-op instruction leaflet, which answers the key questions most patients ask.
- You will be given an emergency contact number for our nursing team, which you can ring 24/7, 365 with any concerns or questions you may have
- Your first post-op check-up appointment will be booked
It is important you follow all post-op advice carefully and raise any queries or concerns with one of our dedicated team members.
What’s Included in the Aftercare at Pall Mall Cosmetics?
Our surgery package is all-inclusive – meaning there are no hidden costs for aftercare. Included in your package is:
- All surgeon consultations
- All pre-op appointments and tests (including MRSA)
- Surgery – including the surgeon fee, anaesthetist fee, hospital fee, implant fee and any other necessary prosthesis
- Hospital stay – including meals (depending on how long your stay lasts), accommodation at the hospital (if clinically required – you will be informed of this by the surgeon during your initial consultation)
- Unlimited post-op check-up appointments, via your surgeon and our nursing team
- Any emergency re-admission surgery
- Revision surgery, if you and your surgeon both agree it is required
- Breast augmentation patients are entitled to:
- Free of charge replacement in case of implant rupture
- Free of charge corrective surgery in cases of capsular contracture, should it be clinically justified (applies for cases where capsular contracture is classed as Baker Grade 3 or 4)
Breast Implant Warranty
Our surgeons work with a wide range of implants – including Mentor and B-Lite. If you do not have a preference, then our breast surgeons will make a recommendation based on your individual requirements.
The majority of our patients choose Mentor’s breast implants, which include the MENTOR® Breast Implant Warranty
- Lifetime product replacement in case of rupture
- Lifetime product replacement in case of capsular contracture (Baker Grade 3 or 4)
- Up to £700 in financial assistance, towards corrective surgery
Click here, for more information on the Mentor Breast Implant Warranty
You can request more information on the warranty of any other implants – please let your cosmetic coordinator know who can send you the relevant information.
We work very hard to ensure all post-surgery outcomes are in-line with the pre-surgery expectations.
In instances where you are not happy with your result, we invite you to come back to the clinic to meet with the surgeon who performed your surgery. If you and your surgeon both agree that the result is not what was agreed, you will be provided free of charge revision surgery.
If you and your surgeon are not in agreement that revision surgery is necessary, you may have the option to be referred to another surgeon for a second opinion. Following the second opinion, our Medical Director and the surgeon will determine whether or not you are entitled to free of charge surgery.
Complaints & Feedback
At Pall Mall Cosmetics, we pride ourselves on our surgery & treatment patient satisfaction results.
Our open door policy is one of the main reasons we are able to continuously deliver 98% and above patient satisfaction. By listening to your concerns, we are able to understand the reasons for any shortcomings on our part, rectify any issues and implement an action plan to ensure the patient journey is improved for future patients.
We welcome all feedback – positive or negative – which can be left here: http://bit.ly/pmm-feedback. You can choose to remain anonymous, should you wish.
If you wish to make a complaint – please email email@example.com with your name, date of birth and contact details. This will then be forwarded to the relevant Complaints Manager, who will be in touch to discuss your complaint in more detail.
Should you have any additional questions about your aftercare with us – please contact your Patient Coordinator or email firstname.lastname@example.org